Implementing Testing Accommodations
Once students have submitted their semester requests for accommodations, faculty are notified via an accommodation letter. It is the student's responsibility to schedule any quizzes or exams with SAC. Exams must be scheduled at least 7 days in advance through Accommodate. If a student schedules an exam with SAC within the deadline, Faculty will receive an automated email from email@example.com with the full list of students scheduled for their exam. Late requests will require faculty approval. Students are strongly encouraged to schedule their exams and finals as soon as possible, to avoid late requests and missed deadlines.
Submitting Exams to SAC
1. Submit exams via Accommodate
- Log into Accommodate
- Select Courses
- Select Course Catalog
- Select Specific Course
- Select Exam tab
- Select Add New Exam
- Complete the required fields and upload the exam as an attachment. Please note only one file can be uploaded at a time
- Select Submit
2. Submit in person to SAC
- LSC - Sullivan Center Suite 117, Hours M-F 8:30am-5pm
- WTC - Lewis Towers 414C, Hours M-Th 8:30am-5pm
- HSC Maywood - Tuesdays & Thursdays 8:30am-5pm
- Note: if you submit an exam in person, please submit a proctor form: Fillable Proctor Form
SAC LSC Testing hours are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
SAC WTC Testing hours are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Thursday.
- If you require students to use a blue book or scantron, you MUST submit those materials with the exam and proctor form. SAC cannot guarantee that extra scantrons or blue books will be available.
Returning Exams to Professors & Instructors:
- If you choose to have completed exams returned digitally, they will be uploaded into Accommodate for you to access. Please allow up to two (2) business days.
- Please follow the link for instructions on how to access completed exams in Accommodate: Accommodate Instructions for Uploaded Exams
- If you choose to pick up completed exams, they will be available at the LSC and WTC offices during our office hours.