Implementing Testing Accommodations
Students who are approved for testing accommodations will notify faculty via an accommodation letter. It is the student's responsibility to schedule any quizzes or exams with SAC. If a student schedules an exam with SAC, Faculty will be notified via email from email@example.com
Submitting Exams to SAC
1. Submit exams via Accommodate
- Log into Accommodate
- Select Courses
- Select Course Catalog
- Select Specific Course
- Select Exam tab
- Select Add New Exam
- Complete the required fields and upload the exam as an attachment. Please note only one file can be uploaded at a time
- Select Submit
2. Submit in person to SAC
- LSC - Sullivan Center Suite 117
- WTC - Lewist Towers Room 1246
- Note: if you submit an exam in person, please submit a proctor form
SAC LSC Testing hours are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday.
SAC WTC Testing hours are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
- If you require students to use a blue book or scantron, you MUST submit those materials with the exam and proctor form. SAC cannot guarantee that extra scantrons or blue books will be available.
Returning Exams to Professors & Instructors:
- If you choose pick up as your return option, SAC is open 8:30-5:00 Monday through Friday.
- If you choose email as your return option, completed exams will be emailed to your LUC email address as close to the exam as possible (no later than 24 hours).