David B. Tribble, Ph.D.
Office: 306 Cudahy Science Building
- B.S. Boston College (1962)
- M.S. St. Louis University (1966)
- Ph.D. St. Louis University (1969)
Work at Loyola
- Joined Loyola in 1968.
- Freshman Dean (1972-74)
- Dean of Mathematics and Natural Science (1974-77)
- College Physics and University Physics
Dr. Tribble was instrumental in developing Loyola's Pre-engineering program, and serves as pre-engineering advisor. For several years, Dr. Tribble served as Director of the Seismology Station. Under his direction, the station was expanded and modernized, including conversion to digital recording methods.