Bose SoundLink Revolve+
Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Portable Bluetooth Speaker
What are the circulation limits for this equipment?
This equipment has the following limits for circulation and usage:
|Minimum Length of Reservation/Checkout
|30 Minutes (Standard)
|Maximum Length of Reservation/Checkout
|7 Days (Standard)
What comes in this kit?
- Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Main kit item)
- USB Cable
- AC Power Supply
How do I pair 2 Bose Speakers together?
You can pair the Bose speakers together to play in the following modes using the speakers’ control buttons:
Party mode (left and right speakers in unison)
Stereo mode (left speaker and right speaker separate)
Using Party mode
- Make sure both speakers are powered on
- Make sure a speaker is connected via Bluetooth® to your mobile device
- On the speaker connected to your device, press and hold the Bluetooth and Volume + buttons simultaneously
- Release the buttons when you hear “Press the Bluetooth and volume down buttons simultaneously on a second Bose device”
- On the second speaker, press and hold the Bluetooth and Volume – buttons simultaneously
- Release the buttons when the speaker emits a tone. After 10 seconds, you will hear “Party mode” from both speakers simultaneously. Party mode is enabled. You are now able to play audio in unison using your mobile device
Using Stereo mode
Follow the steps for “Party Mode” and then do the following:
- On one of the speakers, press the Bluetooth and Volume + buttons simultaneously
- Release the buttons when you hear “Stereo mode.” You hear “Left” from the left speaker and “Right” from the right speaker. Stereo mode is enabled. You are now able to play audio in stereo using your mobile device
- Configure your speakers for Party mode. See steps above
To switch between Party and Stereo mode, press the Bluetooth and Volume + buttons simultaneously.
To disable Party or Stereo mode, do one of the following on either speaker:
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button until you hear “Bose speakers unlinked”
- Press and hold the Multi-function and Volume + buttons simultaneously until you hear “Bose speakers unlinked”
- Press the Power button to power off the speaker
Where can I find further support?
Disclaimer: Manufacturer support pages may list alternate accessories.
Visit our Manufacturer Support page for further assistance.