Return to Campus
Below are resources for Faculty and Staff as we repare to return to our spaces in the Mundelein Center and Ralph Arnold Annex in Fall 2021.
- For faculty and staff. This listing of protocols coveres everything from masks to rehearsals.
- In an effort de-densify our spaces we recommend that, whenever possible, our community continues to rely primarily on email and phone contact, rather than congregating in small and shared offices to coduct departmental business. This directory is provides the most up to date contact information for faculty and staff
- Stay up to date on University-wide announcements, policies, and guidelines regarding our return to campus.
- If a student tests positive for COVID-19, the care coordinator will identify the risk of exposure to faculty or classmates and contact anyone who needs to quarantine. You do not need to cancel your in-person classes unless instructed. Please see the complete Positive Diagnosis Protocol on our Classroom Scenarios webpage.
Care and Accomodations
Center for Student Assistance and Advocacy: Center for Student Assistance and Advocacy: Loyola University Chicago (luc.edu)
Seating charts and attendance
Faculty should keep seating charts to support contact tracing, if necessary, and not move classroom furniture. You can download sample seating charts to create your own. Also, please track attendance. For the safety of everyone, if students are not on your roster, they should not be in your classroom.
- See the full video of our recent staff webinar, An Overview of Return to Campus
- Loyola will become a smoke-free, tobacco-free, and vape-free university beginning on August 1.