Total Rewards Statement
To retain a top-quality workforce, Loyola offers a competitive and cost-effective total compensation package. Your Total Rewards Statement, which is a summary of your salary and benefits as of December 31, is available online (posted in April/May of each year). You will be able to access your 2021 statement in the Employee Self-Service (ESS) Portal and your 2019 & 2020 statements are in available in the Loyola Express website. Details below.
Employee Self-Service (ESS) Portal - 2021 Statement and forward
1. Login to the ESS Portal using your Loyola email address and password.
2. Under Benefits, select the Total Rewards Statement link to view your most recent document.
3. Find the corresponding year. Your statement should populate in a new tab where you can save or print it at your convenience.
Loyola Express - 2019 & 2020 Statements
- Login to LoyolaExpress.
- Enter your Loyola username and password.
- Select “Click here for your Total Compensation Statement” toward the bottom of the page.
- Click on a statement to download as a PDF.
Paper copies of statements will NOT be mailed to employees. If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.