PeopleAdmin 7.6 (Employment Applicant System)
- Hiring Managers and Administrators can access the Employment Applicant System, here.
- HR e-newsletter(s)
- Inside Loyola
- Digital Screens
- HSD e-newsletter(s)
- University Calendar
- HR Calendar
- Targeted notifications (i.e. Hiring Managers)
- HSD Exchange Information sessions
- LUC / HSD Hiring Managers and Department Administrators (May 5, 2017):
- LUMC - Hiring Managers and Department Administrators (May 8, 2017):
- LUC / HSD Hiring Managers and Department Administrators (May 23, 2017):
- LUC / HSD Hiring Managers and Department Administrators (May 31, 2017):
- Applicants (June 22, 2017)
Employment Applicant System Upgrade - PeopleAdmin 7.6
*If you are a hiring manager or department administrator, and you did not see an email from email@example.com regarding the aforementioned communications, please check your Trash folder in Outlook.
- The email Subject line is Employment Applicant System / Careers@luc.edu Site Upgrade Information.
PeopleAdmin 5.8 information is accessible (post PeopleAdmin 7.6 launch) via the Hiring Manager and Applicants portal's:
- A Watch List feature displays items you bookmarked regardless of the current owner.
- A mailbox feature displays active items assigned to you or your groups.
- Applicants can utilize a user-friendly interface display to review positions they have applied to.
- Building job descriptions with a wizard tool designed to provide helpful hints.
- Easily access applicant demographic information allowing for streamlined communication.
- Easier process to attach documents such as resumes and transcripts.
- Easily compile and summarize equal employment opportunity and diversity-related data.
- Subsequently, we are able to create strategic talent management strategies designed to create and foster a diverse and inclusive environment comprised of various personal and professional experiences.
- Key Word searching within postings.
- Mobile-friendly Access, including updating applications and positions.
- Onboarding repository designed to house helpful orientation information for new faculty and staff members to become acquainted with Loyola.
- PeopleAdmin 7.6 automatically logs a history of what data changed, when, and by whom in the history tab.
- Simple, intuitive navigation.
- Simplified interface designed to allow for easily uploading application materials (i.e. resumes and/or letters of recommendation).
- User-friendly display for applicant to see a full list of positions they’ve applied for within PeopleAdmin 7.6.
- Utilize the web browser's "back" button to revert to previous pages.
Enhancement by Categorization
|Navigation and usability||
|Automatic Routing||A revised administrator group list and an organizational structure has been established to encourage proper routing of job posting requests, and applicant reviews:
|Reporting and Analytics||
- Ability to post site announcements such as holiday schedule or other important messages
- Alert section to highlight pending items
- Allows more characters per entry field
- Audit trails enable every member of the hiring team to collaborate in a controlled environment.
- Automatically generate a defensible audit trail of all changes, classification decisions, employee certifications, requirements, and EEO information.
- Easier process to attach documents (i.e resumes and transcripts)
- Easier to add and use supplemental questions in rating candidates
- Easy navigation to save applications by section and complete later
- Email applicants, and select email templates to send.
- Export a single PDF file comprised of an applicant's applications, resumes, and supporting documents
- Export application information for statistical analysis
- Flexible features allowing the addition or removal of columns
- Key Word search within postings
- Position Descriptions feature functionality provides customized views, default searches, exporting reports, and conducting bulk editing
- Reporting - Rather than having only an Access database option as in 5.8, we now have 3 levels of reporting capability:
- Saved searches
- MySQL database
- Robust HR Admin Module to manage permission, templates and various forms and fields.
- Save personal preferences
- Shortcuts and My Links are customizable features
- Spell check for text entry fields
- Statistical analysis tools available to compare applicants
- Search Committee Member accounts-Ability to add members and notify them via email
- Strong reporting and audit functionality; strategic system and process insight
- Strong and efficient candidate qualification and evaluation
- User-friendly display for applicant to see a full list of positions they have applied for in PeopleAdmin 7.6
- User-friendly interface with tabs and drill-down options
- Web Browser’s “Back” button works within application
ONBOARDING: (Module to be implemented at a later date)
- Convert applicants to employees, electronically deliver orientation documents, and allow new hires to electronically certify that materials have been reviewed.
- Create, sequence, and assign onboarding tasks.
- Tasks may be assigned to new and guest users as needed. Track tasks to ensure that onboarding is promptly and successfully completed.
- Communicate with new employees, and monitor their progress through the onboarding process. This features helps new hires quickly become productive, happy, and successful employees.
For a list of comparison features between PeopleAdmin 5.8 and 7.6, please visit: PeopleAdmin 7.6 Comparison Matrix
Learn more information about how positions move from one level to the next within PeopleAdmin 7.6's employment applicant system: Staff Approval Workflow - PeopleAdmin 7.6
We are excited that you would like to learn more about PeopleAdmin 7.6. Checkout the upcoming on-site and on-line training opportunities at Lake Shore, Water Tower, Health Sciences Division campuses and ZOOM.
Please register for PeopleAdmin training courses via EMERGE
- *ZOOM meeting information will be provided to course registrants closer to the scheduled course date.
- A number of online training video tutorials and guides will be available here.
Please check this site in the future regarding additional training opportunities presented through Loyola's training and development program, EMERGE!