Applied Statistics Career Night
After a two-year hiatus, Loyola’s popular Applied Statistics Career Night is back!
You’re invited to join us on Thursday November 10, 2022 from 6.45pm onwards in Cuneo Hall* Room 312 for discussions about jobs/careers in applied statistics, biostatistics, predictive modelling, data analytics, big data, data science, etc. In addition to time for your questions and comments, we’ll have a panel discussion with some of our MS and BS/MS Applied Statistics graduates:
- Alex Blohm, Senior Data Scientist, U.S. Foods
- Anne Catrone, Vice President, Analytics Solutions, Marsh
- Paul Davies, Senior Data Scientist, Marketing Analytics & Data Science, W. W. Grainger, Inc.
- Dimi Dimitrova, Senior Director, Data Science, Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Andrew Guenther, Manager, Data Science, Central States Fund
- Krystine Hoang, Data Scientist, Zelle/Early Warning
- Nam Nguyen, Neurovascular Statistics Project Manager, Penumbra
- Sara Ring, AVP, Middle/Large Commercial Data Science, The Hartford
- Haiting You, Machine Learning Data Scientist, Ascension
In addition to facilitating discussion/ideas on careers, we’ll also provide pizza and soda. (Pizza is scheduled to come between 6.45 and 7.00 pm). Also, to get specific comments and career advice from our panel of experts, it might be wise to bring a copy of your resume and cover letter.