Loyola University Chicago

Department of History

Graduate Resources

For information about many important issues, please go here.

For a list of Graduate School Key Dates and Deadlines, click here.

For even more specific information, especially about Incompletes, etc., download the Academic Policies form at the top: current version

Please visit the links below to view tools and resources about personal finance and financial literacy geared specifically towards graduate students: