See below for the steps to make a medical appointment.
Due to COVID-19, students who wish to schedule any in-person appointments must call Dial-a-Nurse, you cannot schedule an in-person appointment online. If you would just like to have a phone consultation, you can schedule that online. If you are seeking services specific to COVID-19 symptoms, see Medical Services and Information- COVID-19 for more information.
- Please note that we do not take walk-in appointments. Same day appointments are available daily to decrease your wait time.
- Emergencies will be accepted immediately.
- Call Dial-A-Nurse to schedule STI screening appointments
- Physical exams are not available. Please call Dial-A-Nurse for assistance in finding a primary care physician.
- The Wellness Center offers web-booked appointments through Open Communicator- the secure online system that allows you to schedule appointments, view test results and complete health forms. To login, use your Loyola username and password.
- Web-booked appointments are available on a limited basis. Call Dial-A-Nurse if you need an urgent appointment.
Types of medical appointments available for web-booking include:
- Immunizations and TB testing
- Allergy injections* (established patients only)
- Annual gynecologic appointments
- Nurse Practitioner/Medical Doctor visits for common illnesses
- Examples include: respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, headaches, abdominal pain, sexually transmitted infections and dermatologic conditions.
*Due to COVID-19, the Wellness Center has suspended allergy shots for the fall semester until further notice.
See here for information about our No Show Fee.