Steps to make a medical appointment
- Please note that we do not take walk-in appointments. Same day appointments are available daily to decrease your wait time.
- Emergencies will be accepted immediately.
- Call Dial-A-Nurse to schedule STI screening appointments
- Physical exams are not available. Please call Dial-A-Nurse for assistance in finding a primary care physician.
- The Wellness Center offers web-booked appointments through the patient portal- the secure online system that allows you to schedule appointments, view test results and complete health forms. To login, use your Loyola username and password.
- Web-booked appointments are available on a limited basis. Call Dial-A-Nurse if you need an urgent appointment.
Types of medical appointments available for web-booking include:
- Immunizations and TB testing
- Allergy injections (established patients only)
- Annual gynecologic appointments
- Nurse Practitioner/Medical Doctor visits for common illnesses
- Examples include: respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, headaches, abdominal pain, sexually transmitted infections and dermatologic conditions.
See here for information about our No Show Fee.
Appointment Check-In Process
For students who have appointments at the LSC Wellness Center, please log in to the student portal on the day of your visit and click “Show Barcode.” Then scan that QR code at the check in station to begin the check in process. If you do not have a mobile device, please see the front desk. For students who have appointments at WTC and HSC, please continue to check with the front desk staff at that location when you arrive until further notice.