Steps to make a medical appointment
- Please note that we do not take walk-in appointments. Same day appointments are available daily to decrease your wait time.
- Emergencies will be accepted immediately.
- Call Dial-A-Nurse to schedule STI screening appointments
- Physical exams are not available. Please call Dial-A-Nurse for assistance in finding a primary care physician.
- The Wellness Center offers web-booked appointments through Open Communicator- the secure online system that allows you to schedule appointments, view test results and complete health forms. To login, use your Loyola username and password.
- Web-booked appointments are available on a limited basis. Call Dial-A-Nurse if you need an urgent appointment.
Types of medical appointments available for web-booking include:
- Immunizations and TB testing
- Allergy injections (established patients only)
- Annual gynecologic appointments
- Nurse Practitioner/Medical Doctor visits for common illnesses
- Examples include: respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, headaches, abdominal pain, sexually transmitted infections and dermatologic conditions.
See here for information about our No Show Fee.
Students who test positive for COVID-19
Students who test positive with COVID-19 must be isolated for at least 5 days from the onset of symptoms or testing positive. Student will be isolating in the place they reside.
Student will need to wear masks when around others for a full 10 days from onset of symptoms and/or when you tested positive for COVID-19 (whichever came first).
Please contact COVID-19report@LUC.edu or the COVID report line at 773-508-7707 if you have any concerns or questions about the isolation period. The Public Health Coordinator team will be in communication with you during your isolation period. They can be reached at 773-508-7707, Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm. If you have an emergency during the evening or on the weekend, please contact campus safety and/or your RA.