See below for the steps to make a medical appointment.
Medical Appointments can be scheduled by phone through Dial-A-Nurse at 773.508.8883, or appointments can be booked online. Due to COVID-19, the Wellness Center is currently not open for in person medical appointments, but we are offering phone consultations. During this time, you can book your phone appointment through online booking or by calling Dial-a-Nurse at 773-508-8883.
- Please note that we do not take walk-in appointments. Same day appointments are available daily to decrease your wait time.
- Emergencies will be accepted immediately.
- Call Dial-A-Nurse to schedule STI screening appointments
- Physical exams are not available. Please call Dial-A-Nurse for assistance in finding a primary care physician.
- The Wellness Center offers web-booked appointments through Open Communicator- the secure online system that allows you to schedule appointments, view test results and complete health forms. To login, use your Loyola username and password.
- Web-booked appointments are available on a limited basis. Call Dial-A-Nurse if you need an urgent appointment.
Types of medical appointments available for web-booking include:
- Immunizations and TB testing
- Allergy injections* (established patients only)
- Annual gynecologic appointments
- Nurse Practitioner/Medical Doctor visits for common illnesses
- Examples include: respiratory infections, urinary tract infections, headaches, abdominal pain, sexually transmitted infections and dermatologic conditions.
*Due to COVID-19, the Wellness Center has suspended allergy shots for the fall semester until firther notice.
See here for information about our No Show Fee.