Loyola is excited to offer discounted rates on annual Divvy bike memberships for faculty and staff. The bike sharing program consists of a fleet of specially designed, heavy-duty, and very durable bikes that are locked into a network of docking stations located throughout a Chicago. This membership is offered to you at the 2022 price of $83 annually.
- Divvy provides you with a great opportunity to run errands, grab a bite to eat, or commute to work and/or school. Don't forget to adjust your seat and wear a helmet.
- Utilizing the bike sharing program is easy: join, unlock, ride and return!
Faculty & Staff are eligible for a Loyola University Chicago discoun. In order to register for a Divvy account, you can visit DivvyBikes.com,:
- Go to DIVVY and Log in* or Join.
- Under Annual Membership, click Select.
- Click Enter promo code.
- Enter your promo code LUBikes7356 in
the pop-up and click Done.
- If your program requires email
verification,enter your work email address
and click Verify for an email to be sent to
- Once verified, you will see the discounted
membership price. Finish checking out.
* If you already have a Lyft account, log in using the same information on that account. If you’re already a Divvy member, keep riding with your current annual membership. Once it expires, follow the steps above to redeem your discounted membership and renew your subscription.
The first 45 minutes of each ride on a classic bike are included in the annual membership price. If you
keep a bike out for longer than 45 minutes at a time, extra time fees apply. Divvy membership expires
12 months from activation. For more information about the Divvy program, visit divvybikes.com.
Questions about your account? Please contact customer service at: DIVVY Support