Current Student Hub
“Where’s that form I need?” “How do I do…[that]…again?” Whether you’re a second semester student or have been here a while, the following resources may come in handy as you work through your time at the IPS.
- To check your LUC E-mail weekly, even if you’re not taking a class. All official Loyola email will be sent to this address, including notices of when your password will expire!
- If your password does expire before you reset it, you can reset it via the Password Self-Service site.
- If you run into technical difficulties, contact the Loyola ITS Helpdesk before contacting the IPS at email@example.com or by phone at 773.508.4ITS or 773.508.4487.
- LUC Office of Financial Aid
- IPS Scholarships
- Office of the Bursar: For a current list of tuition and fees for IPS, please visit the Office of the Bursar tuition webpage for the Institute of Pastoral Studies. For instructions on how to make a payment in LOCUS click on Making_a_Payment.
- The Water Tower Campus Bookstore, for instructions on how to order your books, click How_to_Order Books.
- Services for Students with Disabilities (SSWD)
- Lewis Library
- IPS Research and Writing Resources
- Loyola’s Writing Center
- Career Development Center
First consult the IPS Academic Policies to make sure that you understand the policy related to your proposed course of action. Many important IPS forms are found there. A few extra are appended here for easy access.
- Change of Program
- Graduation Application
- Guided Study Registration
- Integration Project Proposal Guidelines
- Terry Student Center
- On Campus and Off Campus housing
- Loyola Campus Shuttle Service
- Campus Safety
- Click here for a list of additional student support services.
- The office of Graduate, Professional & Adult Student Life provides graduate socials, engagement opportunities, leadership opportunities, service opportunities, ministry and spiritual growth support and support groups. Check them out!