- VSP provides comprehensive eye care benefits throughout the VSP network for routine services.
- No ID Card is required or issued. Just provide your full name, date of birth, and SSN to your provider.
Employees and family members enrolled in our Aetna medical plan are eligible for vision savings under Aetna's EyeMed vision discount program. The EyeMed network consists of national and regional retail stores as well as local eye doctors. Eligible savings include:
- Eye exams
- Eye glasses
- Contact lenses
- Laser vision correction
- Additional information about pricing can be found in the Benefits Booklet, located in the Resources section (upper right).
|With this plan, you may use any provider, but you will receive a higher level of benefits if you choose a VSP network provider, and you won’t have to file claims. If you choose an out-of-network provider, you pay the provider, and file a claim with VSP for reimbursement.||If you are enrolled in a Loyola medical plan option, you can receive discounts for annual eye exams through an Aetna PPO provider, EyeMed.|
|VSP offers discounts on PRK, LASIK and Custom LASIK surgeries through many of the nation’s finest laser surgery facilities and doctors. Additional plan features include the following:
To learn more or to find a VSP network doctor, call VSP Member Services at 800-877-7195 or go to www.vsp.com.
You can receive discounts on vision hardware through an Aetna partnership with EyeMed.
For more information, please review the Aetna Vision Discount Flyer.
- View your benefit information and eligible services
- Print a member ID card (not required for visits, but great for card holders!)
- Find an eye care provider near you, including Premier Program locations where you'll get the most out of your benefits
- Browse exclusive member extras to save you money
- EyeMed discounts are available only at EyeMed providers. Find a provider on Loyola's Aetna portal website.
Vision Service Plan (VSP) does not issue or require ID cards for services. Please inquire at vsp.com to find a VSP provider. Members simply call a VSP network provider to schedule an appointment, and tell them that they're a VSP member. Additionally, you may also create a VSP account online and access a digital version of your card. This is only available to the primary subscriber and is not required to receive services.