WW® (Weight Watchers Reimagined)
WW® (Weight Watchers Reimagined) stands for the world’s partner in wellness. More than a global leader in weight loss, WW welcomes anyone who wants to build healthy habits—whether that means eating better, moving more, developing a positive mindset, focusing on weight…or all of the above!
Loyola employees are eligible for WW® discounts, reimbursement, access to free digital and mobile tools, and other membership benefits:
- Employees can select any payment option, but must attend weekly sessions (Digital Plan subscriptions are not eligible for reimbursement)
- Employees who sign up for a WW Digital + StudioTM Plan subscription via our online portal will receive a new lowered special rate (as of September 2019) of $40.00 per month for 12 months based on attendance
For more information, view the WW Offer Summary, or please see the sections below. If you have questions, contact WW Customer Service at 866.204.2885.
To log into the Loyola Web Portal, use the following information and follow the link below.
Employer ID: 58215
Loyola Web Portal
Loyola Web Portal
Current WWs already using the portal will need to cancel their account before logging in to the Loyola Web Portal (history can be kept)
For help cancelling your account, please contact WW Customer Service at 866.204.2885
Employees are eligible for *reimbursement for WW® monthly subscription costs, up to $200 per calendar year.
- Employees should use the WW® Reimbursement Form to track attendance and have it certified by a WW Workplace Coach or Wellness Guide.
- Lake Shore, Water Tower, Health Science Division, and School of Nursing campuses are eligible for reimbursement
- Physicians and other faculty and staff with Trinity must seek reimbursement and membership information from Trinity
- All forms must be received by Human Resources within 31 days of the end of the series in order for employees to receive reimbursement.
- Late, incomplete, or outdated forms will not be processed. Program and forms are subject to change at any time, so please visit the site frequently to make sure you have the most recent form
- Please see the WW® Reimbursement Form located in the Benefits section within the Key Forms box (upper right)
*The reimbursement cost of a WW®-type program is a Taxable Fringe Benefit that is considered taxable income by the Internal Revenue Service. WW reimbursement requests are sent to the HR department for processing and paid via Payroll. Reimbursements are processed as taxable income on your regular payroll check.
All reimbursement requests disbursed in a calendar year will count toward that calendar year's maximum reimbursement amount of $200
Reimbursement amount and membership rates can change at any time
Earn rewards with WellnessWinsTM as you develop healthy habits. WellnessWins is free with a WW subscription, and the WW smartphone app does all the work. There’s nothing to sign up for, and nothing extra to buy.
By tracking your activity, you'll be recognized and rewarded with credits ("Wins") for the healthy behaviors you do each day, such as tracking your meals, activity, and weight. You'll also get personalized emails that show how many Wins you've racked up and offer encouragement if you need a boost.
Browse the WellnessWins rewards site to see the variety of healthy prizes available at each rewards tier.
Location:CTRE Building2160 S. 1st Ave.Maywood, ILSeminar Room 152B
Wednesday Wellness Check-ins:11:30 a.m.; Wellness Workshop at noon
For more information, please contact Jody Nolte at email@example.com.