Teladoc - 24/7 Medical Assistance
Teladoc – Virtual Visits
Do you need to seek medical advice outside of traditional business hours? Or do you have a general medical question a medical professional outside of your doctor's office can assist you with? Medical care is available by online video, mobile app, or phone – 24 hours a day, seven days a week with Teladoc!
- Through Teladoc, you’ll have access to independently contracted licensed doctors. They offer non-emergency medical and pediatric care.
- Teladoc’s national network is made up of thousands of contracted primary care, pediatrics, family and emergency medicine doctors who are licensed in the state where their patients are located. On average, they have 20 years experience, and have added Teladoc into their practice to provide convenient access to care.
- If medically necessary, medication may also be prescribed through this service.
- Cold and Flu
- Pink Eye
- Skin Infection or Rash
- Sore Throat
- Sprains or Strains
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Virtual medical consultations with a doctor or pediatrician are $40 or less, and is paid via credit card at the time of the call.