The Education Law and Policy Society is a student-run organization that provides opportunities for interested students to deepen their understanding of the range of law and policy issues affecting children and parents, teachers, and school administrators. In particular, the society:
- sponsors events to expose Loyola students to those working in education law and policy.
- connects Loyola students to opportunities in education law and policy, including internships and externships.
- is a place for those Loyola students interested in education law and policy to come together and share resources and network.
Each semester, the society plans multiple events, including, but not limited to;
- Careers in Education Roundtable Event: connect with experienced education law attorneys from a variety of organizations.
- Franczek Lunch: ask attorneys about their experiences in education, labor, and employment law.
Faculty Advisor: Miranda Johnson
2023-2024 Executive Board
President: Joe Larimer (email@example.com)
Vice President: Brenton Villasenor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice President: Nate Weaver (email@example.com)
If you are interested in participating in ELPS, please contact a member of the executive board.