Aetna's 24-Hour Nurse Line
Do you have a medical question but you are not sure if you need to visit your primary care doctor, an emergency room, or a chiropractor? If you are enrolled in Loyola's Medical Plan, consider calling Aetna's 24-Hour Nurse Line to speak with a registered nurse! You can:
- Get information on a wide range of health and wellness topics
- Make better health care decisions
- Find out more about a medical test or procedure
- Get help preparing for a visit to your doctor
- Receive emails with links to videos that relate to your question or topic
The 24-Hour Nurse Line is available by phone at 800.556.1555 or online via the 24-Hour Nurse Line page on your member website. While only your doctor can diagnose, prescribe or give medical advice, the 24-Hour Nurse Line nurses can provide information on more than 5,000 health topics.