Nationwide - Veterinary Pet Insurance
Nationwide's veterinary pet insurance is the nation’s oldest, largest, and number one veterinarian-recommended pet health insurance provider! With comprehensive plans designed to protect you financially when the unexpected occurs, affordable coverage from Nationwide allows you to focus on providing optimal healthcare for your pet rather than worrying about the cost of treatment.
- Enhanced program is exclusive and not offered to the general public, and provides one set price regardless of the pet’s age, 90% back on vet bills, and an average savings of 40% over similar plans
- A VetHelpline is available with 24/7 access to a veterinary professional ($150 value)
For more information call 877.738.7874 or Enroll
Chase Payment Feature
Chase Quick Pay payment feature is available for policyholders. This is a timely solution for claims reimbursement that is free, fast, simple, and secure.
- Nationwide's veterinary pet insurance policyholders who choose Electronic Claims Payment are able to link their checking or savings account to a Chase Payments account, and ultimately receive reimbursements electronically.
- Policyholders can enroll in Electronic Claims Payment through my.petinsurance.com and click the "Receive claim payment electronically."
- Learn more: Chase "Quick Pay" Features
For more information call 877.738.7874 or Enroll!
Nationwide provides a number of helpful pet protection benefits via the My Pet Protection Plan.
- Once enrolled, employees do not have to re-enroll. The policy will auto renew each year.
- To make changes to the plan or inquire about the plan's benefits, please call 888-341-0789.
- Please visit Nationwide.com in order to enroll in the plan.
- Once enrolled, if you are no longer at Loyola, plan participants can pay the policy premiums via direct billing (sent to your home). No changes are needed on your end as the policy will remain active. However, upon renewal, special group pricing rates may no longer apply.
- Renewal timeframe is 60 days prior to the policy's current 12 month term expiration date. The Declaration's documentation found within the policy packet includes additional information.
Learn more: Nationwide's "My Pet Protection" Plans