Loyola University > School of Law > Admission > JD Admitted Students > Housing Information
Baumhart Hall is the residence hall located across the street from the Corboy Law Center. Graduate housing assignments are made on a rolling basis. If you are interested in on-campus housing, more information will be available later this spring.
Weekend JD Housing
Weekend JD students have access to Baumhart Hall residences for a special rate available each weekend courses are held. In addition, discounts are available at hotels within walking distance to the law school.
Off-Campus Housing and Living in Chicago
Most of our law students live in various neighborhoods throughout the city of Chicago. You may find these resources useful as you begin to explore your options.
- Housing Guide offers tips on searching for an apartment, transportation options, and current Loyola law student’s insight on neighborhoods and living in Chicago.
- Chicago Neighborhood Guide provides information on some of the popular neighborhoods students live in and average rent prices.
- Bike Guide educates students on bike safety, laws and includes information on bike rental services.
- A Roomate Network is offered by the JD Admission Office to assist students with finding classmates as potential roommates. (available in May)
- Residence Life offers some resources for students planning to live off campus.