Law school demands planning. Each year of study includes course requirements you'll need for graduation. Your schedule will need to balance the must-haves with your chosen electives. And it's much more than a get-acquainted meeting. Our relationship with you will extend throughout your years at Loyola and well beyond.
JD curriculum options and graduation requirements can be discussed with:
- Dean James Faught
- Dean Giselle Santibanez-Bania
- Lindsey Johnson
- Jenna Silver
- Kirk Walter (Weekend JD students)
You may also seek curriculum counseling advice from members of the faculty or the department of your choice.
For MJ and LLM programs, you can work with:
- Insa Blanke (LLM for International Lawyers)
- Catherine Birmingham (MJ in Children's Law and Policy)
- Samuel Brunson (Tax Law LLM)
- Lindsay Dunbar (Business Law LLM Online, Compliance & Enterprise Risk Management MJ, Health Law LLM Online, Health Law MJ, Privacy certificate)
- Kristin Finn (Health Law LLM On-campus)
- Gina Gerardi (Trail Advocacy, Appellate Advocacy, and Alternative Dispute Resolution LLM)
- Miranda Johnson (School Discipline Reform certificate)
- Karen A. Shaw (Business Law LLM On-campus and general information about all LLM programs)
For additional tools on curriculum planning, visit the Academic Advising Sakai page.