Law school demands planning. Each year of study includes course requirements you'll need for graduation. Your schedule will need to balance the must-haves with your chosen electives. And it's much more than a get-acquainted meeting. Our relationship with you will extend throughout your years at Loyola and well beyond.
JD curriculum options and graduation requirements can be discussed with:
- Lindsey Johnson (Advisor for Students With Last Names A-H)
- Radhika Sutherland (Advisor for Students With Last Names I-R)
- Mahdis Azimi (Advisor for Students with Last Names S-Z)
- Kathleen Hirsman (Advisor for Weekend JD Students)
- Anita Maddali (Advisor for JD/MBA Students)
You may also seek curriculum counseling advice from members of the faculty or the department of your choice.
For MJ and LLM programs, you can work with:
- Insa Blanke (LLM for International Lawyers)
- Samuel Brunson (Tax Law LLM)
- LawOnlineAdvising@luc.edu (Business Law LLM Online, Compliance & Enterprise Risk Management MJ, Health Law LLM Online, Health Law MJ,Children's Law and Policy MJ, Privacy certificate)
- Kristin Finn (Health Law LLM On-campus)
- Gina Gerardi (Trial Advocacy, Appellate Advocacy, and Alternative Dispute Resolution LLM)
- Miranda Johnson (School Discipline Reform certificate)
- Karen A. Shaw (Business Law LLM On-campus and general information about all LLM programs)
For additional tools on curriculum planning, visit the Academic Advising Sakai page.