Panopto is a lecture capture software that allows the user to include video, audio, screen capture, and slides into a recording. All Loyola faculty, staff, and students have the ability to create and share recordings in Panopto. Panopto is not limited to, but can be used in the following ways:
- Record in-person class sessions, using a video-equipped classroom
- Pre-record lectures to "flip the classroom"
- Pre-record lectures for online classes
- Have students create a recording for an assignment
- Upload audio or video files to share files with other users
- Create and share video tutorials
Instructional Technology & Research Support (ITRS) will be hosting a series of live training sessions for faculty. The schedule is listed below and registration is required. Please note each session has a unique registration link.
Record Your Lecture with Panopto
Wednesday, December 2nd, 11:00am-12:00pm CST
Tuesday, December 8th, 1:00-2:00pm CST
Thursday, December 17th, 3:00-4:00pm CST
The following self-help resources and FAQ sections are organized by faculty and students and are designed to get you started with using Panopto.
Panopto Support offers an extensive collection of documentation and video tutorials. For questions or to request assistance with Panopto, please contact the ITS Service Desk at ITSServiceDesk@luc.edu or 775-508-4487. For self-service, please access the ITS Self-Service Portal.