Contact the UISO
An information security incident is an attempted, suspected, or successful unauthorized access or misuse of University information. It can also be categorized as any interference with information technology services. Any questionable activities observed by users of Loyola University Chicago resources should be promptly reported through one of the methods listed below. The types of incidents that you should report include, but are not limited to:
- Exposed or disclosed sensitive personal data
- Known or suspected data breach
- Unauthorized access to sensitive personal data
- Lost or missing papers or electronic media containing sensitive personal data
- Inappropriate access to sensitive personal information
Please report your concern using one of the methods below. You can contact the Information Security team via:
If you think that one of the events described above has occurred but you are not sure, please report the incident so it can be investigated.
For more information or questions, please visit our Ask a Question page.